Everyone's story

I can't figure out the plot of my life, too.
So many things have happened lately that I'm finding it hard to believe that this is the "plot" of my life.
I sometimes feel like I don't even know where anything's going anymore & the more I think the more confused I get.
And so, I stop thinking. But sooner or later I start again.
I really don't like it:(
I mean, no matter what I'm still me right?
Nothing's going to change what's inside, and shouldn't that be all that matters?
Anyway, I really wish there was someone I could just talk to, but no one would understand.
I mean, I try to talk to yl and all, but she's really busy now:( (so am I, I'm not blaming you if you're reading this xD)
So there's really no one for me to talk to, people I can actually confide it.
It seems like this sort of "confiding in other people" thing is just getting hard.
>.<
At the same time there's this part of me that wishes I could talk to you.
What am i thinking lol. Life is messy enough I shouldn't implicate others by dragging em' into my problems.
But it doesn't make this easier.
Plus my huge workload.
Argh.
D:
Okay i gotta go.
Gonna have class soon.
Bye!


My Name is Chuan Ying. I'm a 19 years-old girl who loves watching chinese dramas (not korean please), my soft toys/ plushies and hanging out with my favorite people in the world. I strongly believe that pasta is food for the soul and lying on a mat in the middle of a field with the one you love by your side on a sweet, windy night brings about x100000 (infinity) happiness to a person