Hello



    swore that i'd never let you back in.

    you'd think that by now i'd know, cause here we go, go again.

    can't be with or without you.

    HEY GUYS I AM HERE AGAIN!!!
    After what seems like forever right....:(
    Just didn't have time to blog i guess.
    And honestly I didn't have all that much to say. :P
    Well, an update on recent events:

    1. I joined dancesport(: Its tiring, but the dance is pretty fun, so i guess i'll be staying on with stefanie, MY DANCE PARTNER:D
    hahas.
    anyway.

    2. There've been many projects and assignments lately, that are pretty tiring i guess. But the hml(heroes, myths & legends) project is over, thank God for that. right now we're still left with DT & VC(which honestly, i don't even want to think about.) I mean c'mon, photoshop exam?>.<
    No thanks man. :(

    3. I'll be going Gold Coast in the june hols, which are next week, thank God!!!! XD ahhh i can't wait. Last time I didn't appreciate Melbourne & Sydney enough, this time I will.
    It's gna be awesome just getting away from S'pore for awhile. XD The weather's been too hot recently.

    Well...either than that life's been fine recently i guess.
    It's not perfect, but it's not that bad i guess.

    I know that 've been pretty sensitive lately, and that's stupid, but right now m' really just trying to not care. It's like, what am I supposed to do? I don't care in that way, but that doesn't mean I don't care as a friend. And I can draw the lines between both just fine, but I don't know why everything is just so freaking upsetting right now. Its like the more upset I get, the more I push you away.
    It's like the same, damn thing over and over again.
    And honestly, m' freaking sick and tired of caring.
    Why do i EVEN BOTHER.
    Sigh.
    On top of that shit, there are some other issues that are really bothering me, though not much.
    But m' not gonna talk bout it here i suppose.
    Sigh.
    Words that can't be said, things that aren't supposed to be felt.
    Oh well.

    Sometimes I just wish someone would get it. Cause right now, I don't even get it.


    "swore that i'd never let you back in." was Posted On: 5/23/2011 @12:57 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.