I just keep realizing it again & again, that i was absolutely shit to you.
I see it everywhere.
I was nothing, & why?
Cause i'm not pretty enough, not popular enough.
Whatever.
I should be glad you're out of my life.
I can't believe it sometimes, you'd rather choose that, than me?
Then why'd you pick me in the first place, if i was never enough.
I wonder if im supposed to be all, oh no, nothing happened, like you?
Not saying im all that great, but didn't you like me?
At least you said you did, but im guessing it was a lie, or you never liked me cause i was, you know, me.
No time?
U're kidding me.
Yeah, i just wasn't good enough to keep you, enough said.
I was never what you wanted, period.
Yeah well, i'll move on just fine and do much better.
I just want to get on with it, & move, which is what i've not been doing.
Why am i not suprised by what you do anymore, is no wonder, i'm so immune to it.
And yet what i see sometimes (like just now) can still be a shock.
Okay, im going to go off now.
I know no matter what i become, no matter how pretty i get, no matter how i "improve" or whatever, i'll never ever be good enough for you cause "me" isn't what you want.
I know that now, when i should've known a long time ago.


My Name is Chuan Ying. I'm a 19 years-old girl who loves watching chinese dramas (not korean please), my soft toys/ plushies and hanging out with my favorite people in the world. I strongly believe that pasta is food for the soul and lying on a mat in the middle of a field with the one you love by your side on a sweet, windy night brings about x100000 (infinity) happiness to a person