Breakup Wakeup.

Finally decided to change my blogskin, after a year.
IT HAS BEEN WAY TOO LONG:P
Hahaha.
So im lovin' my new blogskin now, it's totally my style.
It's colourful, bright & awesomeee to sum things up.
Love the song that comes with it, too!
Unfortunately i'm too lazy to link people, so, oh well!
:P
Anyway was really bored so decided to search for the images above.
I liked those two the most of all the rest. :D
Maybe i'll post em' on FB later!
There's no dance this week. :(
Freaking sad..
Wish there was D:
I seem to miss dance too much for my own good.
But it just makes me feel better somehow, dancing.
I've no idea why, cause i don't think im that good yet, but i just love it.
Pity my leg muscles (both legs-.-) seem to be injured, or i'd do splits too...:(
Oh well.
HEAL HEAL HEAL!!
Anyways i'm off to rest now.
Will be going out later tonight to meet Yvette xD
Yays!
Shopping at clementi hehe.
Had a great time at yl's house yesterday too^^
And thanks for accompanying me, yl(: Muacks!
I shall cut my hair & curl it or whatever soon.
Haha.
Okay bye everyone!
Love you.
It's a breakup-wakeup,
you'll never know what we could've had until i'm gone,
you won't realize i was the one
But it's too late & i won't come back.
Goodbye.



My Name is Chuan Ying. I'm a 19 years-old girl who loves watching chinese dramas (not korean please), my soft toys/ plushies and hanging out with my favorite people in the world. I strongly believe that pasta is food for the soul and lying on a mat in the middle of a field with the one you love by your side on a sweet, windy night brings about x100000 (infinity) happiness to a person