Hello



    Hurt.

    I can't believe that m' blogging again so soon.
    Well, i've quite a lot to say today i guess.

    Everything that's happening in my life right now makes me realize how angry with you i still am.
    And you know what?
    Maybe its my fault, for putting my heart out there previously and letting you crush it into little pieces.
    But really, do you even give a shit about how i feel?
    How anyone else who fell for you before felt?
    You have no idea how much of me you've taken away because of what you did.
    And you know what's the worst part?
    You still WANT to do it over and over again.
    You don't care that i feel like you have ruined me for good.
    I won't ever be the same person i ever was before.
    Thank you.
    Honestly, thanks a lot.
    You taught me that idiots like you are liars.
    I tried to be nice to you.
    I thought you would finally be normal and polite when we talked, but you didn't ever bother to do that.
    And really, i'm long over you.
    But because of you, I don't even dare to think about relationships anymore.
    They scare me, because I don't want to be hurt ever again.
    Every time I want to fall in love, I back off.
    I ruin things.
    I over-think, because I'm convinced everything will go wrong, everything I do isn't right.
    And m' afraid that everyone is just going to end up like you.

    I'm scared.
    I've become so paranoid that when i look in the mirror, I can hardly recognize myself.
    Where's the girl that would never give up hope?
    Where's the person that would take challenges and face em' straight in their face?
    I don't know who i am now.
    The smallest things make me want to cry.
    I don't even know why.
    I keep thinking things are wrong, even when they aren't.

    I don't know how to move on.
    I don't know what to do.
    How to pick myself up again.
    The more i try to protect myself, the more it hurts me.
    And you will never be sorry for everything you've done.
    Honestly, do me a favor.

    Stop talking to me.
    Leave me alone.
    Get out of my life since you're not supposed to be in it anymore.
    This you can do right?
    It might ease my pain a little.
    Thanks.

    "Hurt." was Posted On: 6/24/2011 @5:26 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.