Updates on my life:P

Hi everyone!(:
Im back to blogging again...haha i think m' not really a good blogger(according to proper standards) because my blogging is pretty inconsistent.
Anyway, I'm really doing this because I can't really think of anything else I'd rather do now, except maybe to punch certain people (because of something that happened), but since I can't do that, I'll settle for this. :P
This is the final week of our holiday, in poly.
The first term was a little rough I suppose, since I'm still not accustomed to the system and the group projects and all.
But overall, it was a good learning experience and i'm really glad that my class is so awesome^^, with funny & cute people LOL.
That's a pretty important thing really, if you take into consideration the number of projects we have.
We have no exams really, which is why I have the time for blogging because I'm not studying for MST, which is the mid-semester test that everyone else is taking except DTVM students.
HAHAHAHAS. We're awesomee:DDD
AHH i love my class^^
Some of the modules are pretty challenging though.
I've realized m' pretty weak in photoshop-.-
Visual Comm damnit. :(
Also, I thought WMP (writing across media platforms) would be a module I'm really good at,
but the test proved me wrong. -.-
That's just sad...m' still trying to improve my summary skills, which when i think bout it carefully, I was never all that good at summarizing stuff.
But i'll work on it i guess.
What other choice do I have, really?
Well, enough about work. More about my cca, dancesport! :D
I've been practicing quite alot for the competition this saturday.
Freaking nervous, really.
But I really want to gain experience and I think that by taking part this time I should be able to achieve that.
I'm going for dance practice later, anyway.
It's just normal practice, with stretching:P On wednesdays, it's stretching, on thursdays, it's the partner dance.
So far, it's pretty fun i guess.
:P
Though I'm feeling slightly tired right now.
Going for an appointment later..hope it goes alright. :X
Alright, i've blogged enough for a day.
Bye! XD


My Name is Chuan Ying. I'm a 19 years-old girl who loves watching chinese dramas (not korean please), my soft toys/ plushies and hanging out with my favorite people in the world. I strongly believe that pasta is food for the soul and lying on a mat in the middle of a field with the one you love by your side on a sweet, windy night brings about x100000 (infinity) happiness to a person