More posting~

Credits to Wai Meng! Got it from his blog. He got it from tumblr. (:
Okay so i'm back again!
Hahaha.
I think i have lots of time to post this holiday.
Hasbro has confirmed with me that i'm free on the 11th of september, which means i can go for my cousin's engagement dinner!
Yay. ^^
She & her fiancee are such a lovely couple(:
Hope they will treat each other with patience & kindness & love each other with God's love, for the rest of their lives. (:
So sweet. XD
Hahas well there's nothing much to post today.
Went out with Mum & Dad again, to Mt. Faber & then fetched chuan ren to work.
:PP
Bought a green sweater at IMM today.
(:
It has holes in it.
Like the pattern, don't take it the wrong way(:
Gonna share it with Mummy!
Haha.
Green FTW(:
Going for class outing tmrw.
Unfortunately, it appears that not many people are going, which is really sad.
After that i'll be going back to school for dance...& to return my library book which is SO OVERDUE i feel so ashamed of myself. ._.
Oh well.
Gonna go eat dinner & rest now.
Super tired:( & i felt like fainting today.
I have low blood pressure, sometimes. XD
Bye everyone!
(:
Like the picture said above, you can only choose someone that already loves you, unless the sort of love you want is the second type of love: to love someone selflessly, expecting absolutely nothing in return.
I'm sorry. But i don't think i can ever do that. We only have this life, & it's too short to be filled with pain & hurt.
You'll always be the best thing i never had, though.
When i was with you, i never showed you how much i liked you, unlike with anyone else before, cause i was so scared that if i showed how much i cared (and i pretended to myself that i so did not care-which wasn't true) you wouldn't like me so much anymore & you would leave me, which is what happened before. (something like that anyway)
I pretended that i didn't give a shit to some extent so that even if you left me i could tell myself, oh well, it's just a thing.
Just say goodbye.
But it didn't work.
I was thinking about this last night in my head & i realized that you were the one i felt the most with.
That makes me sound like a flirt, but i'm not.
I'm serious.
I tried so hard to love someone the 3 years i was with him, and i'm sure i did, to some extent.
But to be honest?
I never felt what i felt with you with anyone ever before.
I mean that kind of chemistry?
You can't just dismiss it simply.
That's why i tried so hard to tell myself NOT TO CARE.
But no.
I just had to care. >< Fail, huh?
Guess i fell for you the first time we danced together.
I don't even know why, but i just liked you.
I have no idea why i'm even typing this now cause you won't ever see it.
In many ways we were close, but not so close to the extent that we knew everything bout one another, right?
I'm not saying this cause i wanna get back together.
Because to be honest?
I'm way too hurt by you to ever consider that.
That night we broke up was like taking this sharp knife & stabbing it right into my heart.
That feeling of emptiness was worse than any i ever felt before.
But now it's getting easier to breathe everyday.
Time is a great healer & remembering doesn't hurt as much as it used to.
Life doesn't seem as meaningless as it used to, too.
And i've figured out life has too many "what if's" to question them.
What if I had given you time for you to fit me into your life?
Would we still be together?
Oh.
But it's too late, cause now i know it will never be the same, it will never work out anyway.
I know you've moved on & so will I.
It's my own fault that i was starting to fall in love with you anyway.
I knew from the start, when you told me you were quite cold.
Guess i thought i would be different.
Oh well.
You're right, it's over. We're over.
I won't bother to dwell on this forever.
I just hope, everything will be alright in the end.
And there's a part of me that still feels happy thinking of our memories.
I never said i love you cause i was scared that you might not love me, too.
Now i'll never say it.
You're not the one i should say it to, then?
I hope we both find the ones meant for us, yeah? (:
Cheers.


My Name is Chuan Ying. I'm a 19 years-old girl who loves watching chinese dramas (not korean please), my soft toys/ plushies and hanging out with my favorite people in the world. I strongly believe that pasta is food for the soul and lying on a mat in the middle of a field with the one you love by your side on a sweet, windy night brings about x100000 (infinity) happiness to a person