Starting Anew.
I'm finally back to blog! (:Well the holidays are finally ending & i'm glad to say that most of my days have been spent in fun. ^.^
So many things have happened during this holiday...o.O
One of my dreams came true...somewhat...& that's that i now have you. <3
I'm still getting used to that...trying out the term "boyfriend" isn't something i've been doing for a long while.
And i'm really grateful that i've found someone as good as you...who understands my fears & why i'm so afraid of relationships.
I'm happy that you're willing to give me more time too. >.<
I know im like super troublesome, haha.
But i'm sure that you'll be able to deal with it, cause i have faith in you, even if i have little to no faith in me.
After all, i've never seen any guy quite as romantic as you.
That's for sure. (:
Haha & i don't think you'll see this post until i tell you i have a blog, which i will later. :P
I used to say the term i love you really losely, because i was never afraid of saying something i didn't mean in the past.
Initially, i didn't mean it of course, but after i got to know the person, in time, i meant it.
But i don't want it to be like that with you.
I want to say it and mean it. >.<
Because i know you'll mean it too.
I just want to give myself this one chance to appreciate life & be happy, with you.
Sorry for my morbid fears & annoying behavior though, i know its really hard on you.
But i won't give up on you even if i feel like running away (which i always do in every relationship) because like you said i know i'll be giving up on this part of myself.
Seeyou later. <3 (:


My Name is Chuan Ying. I'm a 19 years-old girl who loves watching chinese dramas (not korean please), my soft toys/ plushies and hanging out with my favorite people in the world. I strongly believe that pasta is food for the soul and lying on a mat in the middle of a field with the one you love by your side on a sweet, windy night brings about x100000 (infinity) happiness to a person